To assure quality delivery, we apply industry best practices and certifications aligned with our client’s standards and procedures.
- DI is ISO 9001:2015 certified for Quality Management, ISO 20000 certified for Service Management, and ISO 27001 certified for Cybersecurity.
- We certify staff members in ITIL V3 best practices for service delivery and continual service improvement.
- We employ program and project managers with the Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Many of our staff members hold 8570.01-M certifications to qualify at IAT/IAM Level 2 and 3, and we employ Navy Qualified Validators.
- We apply Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI®) Development (DEV) Level 3 through Level 5 processes on our current contracts, with a Level 3 assessment pending.
DI implements our ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Assurance Program (QAP) on all contracts to assure our technical products and services meet our customer’s expectations and agreed-upon requirements and to provide a baseline for measuring performance and enable continual service improvement. We deliver high-quality services and products on time and within budget. We implement our Quality Management Program through a detailed Quality Control Plan (QCP). The DI QCP addresses the following areas:
- QA and QC Framework
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control Process and Procedures
- Corrective Action Process
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Quality Maintenance
- Customer Satisfaction
DI’s Project Managers and Task Leads, working with our Quality Manager and using the contract Quality Control Plan (QCP) as the baseline, develop a Task Order-level QCP clearly documenting quality metrics and the process through which we will deliver quality control to the project.
For additional information regarding DI’s Quality Assurance Program, please contact our Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.