Data Intelligence, LLC began support to the federal government in 2005 with systems engineering and software development for the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense system, which we continue to support today. We apply industry best-practices adapted to federal and DoD requirements to optimize Program, Project, and Service management on each project. The following is a list of current competencies applied on DI’s projects today.
- Full Lifecycle Systems Development – Full-stack Agile, DevSecOps Solutions
- Systems Engineering & Integration – Cloud architectures, Microservice architectures, IEEE 12207:2017-based approach tailored to each project
- Cybersecurity – Assessment & Authorization, Security Engineering & Operations Support
- Program, Project, & Service Management – Best-practice based control of Schedule, Quality, and Cost, PMO Support
- C5ISR – DoD Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance, Tactical Data Link Standards & Testing
- Warehousing, Supply, & Logistics Support – Logistics Management Systems, Warehouse Management, Supply Support